RE: -b eps option (was RE: OOolilypond and openoffice 2.1)

From: Paul Harouff
Subject: RE: -b eps option (was RE: OOolilypond and openoffice 2.1)
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 18:51:54 -0600

Okay, I edited Subs.xba and replaced -b eps with -dbackend=eps in all four
places.

Then I deleted the macro in OOo and reinstalled it, so it would load the
changes.

Now, I get the following error:

GNU LilyPond 2.11.20
ERROR: In procedure symbol->string
ERROR: Wrong type argument in position 1 (expecting symbol): #t

The template file has the following:

\include "lilypond-book-preamble.ly"
#(set-global-staff-size 20)

\paper {