Re: [fr: barres de notes dans un triolet] Lyrics and \partial

From: Colin Wilding
Subject: Re: [fr: barres de notes dans un triolet] Lyrics and \partial
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 15:33:12 -0800 (PST)

Ok, I think I have identified where the problem occurs.
If you take your example and add an extra line like this...

\version "2.10.0"
<<
\new Voice = v \relative c' {\partial 4 c | c d e f | g2. }
\new Lyrics {
        \override VerticalAxisGroup #'minimum-Y-extent = #'(-2 . 4)
        \lyricsto v {Here is the ly -- rics line }
}

...then the lyrics start at the second note.

This is in version 2.10.20, by the way.  As I say, it did not do this in
2.8.

I'm not sure how I can add that spacing without causing this effect.  I want
it to be specific to that lyric line, not in the general \layout
instructions.

-----

Colin Wilding