Colliding accidentals

From: Vivian Barty-Taylor
Subject: Colliding accidentals
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 10:14:36 +0000 (GMT)

In the chord <d dis e> I would like both a natural and a sharp before the two noteheads on the D line. However, this only prints a sharp and if I force a natural ( <d! dis e> ) the two accidentals are printed on top of each other. I've tried playing with AccidentalPlacement #'right-padding and #'padding but nothing seems to have an affect. I have also tried using the \tweak command.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Vivian.