RE: response character

From: Kress, Stephen
Subject: RE: response character
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 08:32:30 -0500

As has already been mentioned numerous times, any UNICODE character can be easily used in a ly file.  Simply place such a character in any context where LP expects a string (to keep things clean, I usually try to put the special characters in quotes as in \markup {"℟"}).

As has also been mentioned, this requires the use of a text editor that supports UTF-8 file encoding.

Stephen