Re: more on polyphonic tablature - sharing notes

From: Art Sulger
Subject: Re: more on polyphonic tablature - sharing notes
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 15:14:41 -0400

No one? seems like a common scoring problem for lutists or anyone writing
polyphonic tab.
Anyway - can someone give me advice on if this can be set in TabVoices:
merge-differently-headed (boolean);
the docs say,
    "Merge note heads in collisions, even if they have different note heads.
The smaller of the two heads will be rendered invisible. This used polyphonic
guitar notation. The value of this setting is used by
note-collision-interface ."

<http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.10/Documentation/user/lilypond-internals/note_002dcollision_002dinterface#note_002dcollision_002dinterface>