Volta Bracket vertical offset

From: Benedikt Hochstrasser
Subject: Volta Bracket vertical offset
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 18:50:37 +0100

Hi all,

I am trying to create a scaled-down version of some score for the band
marching booklet. Everything's fine, except the volta brackets use
very much vertical space, even if none of the notes pops out over the
top staff line. I checked forth and back with padding, googling and
all that, but didn't have any luck. The intermediate solution consist
of omitting the volta brackets altogether and then manually add them
after printing.

Is there a way to get the volta brackets closer down to the staff? (I
don't mind some manual tweaking if a not accidentally bumps into the
bracket).

Lilypond 2.10.20 here...

--
Ben