Re: How to start Lilypond

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: How to start Lilypond
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 17:37:26 +0100

El lun, 19 de mar de 2007, a las 01:33:45 +0100, Francisco Vila dijo:

> If you do this, you WILL have a test.ly.txt file and it will NOT be
> associated with lilypond because of its extension.

Really you can simply open notepad and save the document as
whatever.ly and it will keep its given filename extension, so it
should work as a lilypond file.

It would be nice if LilyPond, besides its context menu entry "generate
PDF..." would also add a "new->lilypond text file" entry in the
right-click mouse menu. This would simplify things a lot, I think.

--
Francisco Vila Doncel. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org