Re: No time/no bars

From: Klaus Muth
Subject: Re: No time/no bars
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 21:07:14 +0100

Am Montag, 19. März 2007 22:05 schrieb Fred Leason:
> global = {
>       \set Staff.whichBar = ""
>       \set Score.timing = ##f
> }
I wonder what this is supposed to do. I can put it in and it compiles
without warning - and does nothing. With \cadenzaOn no bars, without
there are bars...

> at the beginning, and place
>
> \context {
>                       \Staff
>                               \remove "Time_signature_engraver"
>                       }
Works like a charm. The 'C' is gone.

> Good Luck
Yeah. I'm now half through Part three of Danses de travers. But I'm not
sure about the copyright, Satie is dead long enough, but my score is
marked with (c) 1978.

--
Klaus Muth                                      privat address@hidden
                                           geschaeftlich address@hidden