LSR maintainer

From: Graham Percival
Subject: LSR maintainer
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 19:42:59 -0700

I'm pleased to announce that Cameron Horsburgh is our new LSR maintainer. He's responsible for the overall policy and quality of the examples in the LilyPond Snippet Repository, and also picking which snippets are included in the documentation.

After a lot of hard work by Cameron and Sebastiano Vigna, we can now easily update the website from LSR. There's an example here:
http://percival-music.ca/Documentation/Documentation/index.html

(click on "snippets")

Cheers,
- Graham