'Ticks' in Rhythm

From: Klaus Muth
Subject: 'Ticks' in Rhythm
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 19:43:45 +0100

Hi!
I'm trying to set some rhytmic patterns.
I need 'ticks', which is a stave without any head.
I also need some triangle noteheads, that is with point up and point
down, as shown in

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.8/Documentation/user/lilypond/source/input/regression/lily-1943413264.ly

the note c and d'

This is what I did so far:
\version "2.8.7"

drumPitchNames =
    #'((blech . blech)
    (stock . stock)
    (doppel . doppel)
    (tick . tick)
    (b . blech)
    (i . stock)
    (d . doppel)
    (t . tick))
#(define mydrums '(
         (blech        default       #f         -1)
         (stock        diamond       #f         0)
         (doppel       cross         #f         1)
         (tick         neomensural   #f         0)))

down = \drummode {
\stemUp
i16 b b i  b b b b  b b b b  d b b b |
i16 b b i  b b i b  i i b b  d b b b |
}

\new DrumStaff \with {
    \override StaffSymbol #'line-count = #1
    \override BarLine #'bar-size = #3
  } <<
    \set DrumStaff.drumStyleTable = #(alist->hash-table mydrums)
    \new DrumVoice { \voiceTwo \down }

Looks good...
--
Klaus Muth                                      privat address@hidden