Re: Distributing Lyrics

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Distributing Lyrics
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 09:32:49 +0200

See the section on "Divisi Lyrics".

  /Mats

Latomus wrote:
Hello

Thank you very much for you help. It works fine and I managed to produce the
desired output.

Another "newbie" question.

Here is a short LY file. (see below)

I would like to enter lyrics in order to have "three red words" aligned with the notes
highlighted in red and "three blue words" aligned with the notes highlighted in blue.

In fact, I would like to enter a long score with some few sections higlighted
with colours and containing lyrics. Once again, could someone tell me what
chapter of the doc I'm supposed to read?

Yours

Pierre Masson
-----------------------------
\version "2.10.10"

soliste = \relative c'' {
\clef treble
\key g \minor
\time 3/4
s4. g8 g a | \override NoteHead #'color = #red
\override Stem #'color = #red
\override Beam #'color = #red
bes4 bes4. bes8 |
\override NoteHead #'color = #black
\override Stem #'color = #black
\override Beam #'color = #black
bes4 a bes8 c | d4 c a8 bes | \override NoteHead #'color = #blue
\override Stem #'color = #blue
\override Beam #'color = #blue
a4 c bes8
\override NoteHead #'color = #black
\override Stem #'color = #black
\override Beam #'color = #black
a | g4 fis4. g8 | bes 4 c bes8 a | g4 fis4. g8 | g4 d d8 d | g4 fis4. g8 | bes4 c bes8 a | g4 fis4. g8 | g4. \break g8 g a | }

\score {
{
<<
\new Staff = "Soliste" { \soliste }