Re: Distributing Lyrics

From: Latomus
Subject: Re: Distributing Lyrics
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 02:07:07 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Mats,

Thank you very much!

I had noticed the content of this user guide section, but without grasping that
it was a solution to the issue I was trying to solve.

I have just reviewed it and I'm sure it is helpful!

However, I would like to share this thought with you all : this is a common
problem when starting with such a new tool. You sometimes try to solve a
problem as a human engraver, but is difficult to establish a link between you
problem and the technical resources at hand! Maybe this is the definition of
the word "newbie"... :--))

Pierre