font selection in 2.2.6

From: vwf
Subject: font selection in 2.2.6
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 15:53:24 +0200

Hello,

I used lilypond 2.1.x heavily. Later I upgraded to 2.2.6 that comes with
Debian Sarge, but hardly used it. Now I need to rerun some of my work
made for 2.1.x. Upgrading to the latest Lilypond is not an option
because it is not available for Debian Sarge.

I would like to have all my texts in sans (a font of my own choice would
be better). The lyrics alone would be a good start.

Can anyone tell me how to do that in 2.2.6? The manual is not very clear
about font selection.

Thank you.
Frits

This is what it basically looks like (only the structure is kept):

\header {
    title="test"
    composer="me"
    tagline=""
}

\score {
    \notes {
        \new Staff \addlyrics \notes{
            \clef treble \key d \major
            \time 3/8
            \set Staff.minimumVerticalExtent = #'(-2 . 2)

            c'4. | d'4. | e'4. | f'4. \bar"|."  \break

        }
        \new Lyrics \lyrics {
            \override Lyrics.LyricText #'font-family = #'sans

            Do Re Mi Fa
    \paper{
        indent = 0.5 \cm
        linewidth=15 \cm