rehearsal mark formatter

From: Akakie
Subject: rehearsal mark formatter
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 12:06:44 -0700 (PDT)

Is it possible to get boxes around rehearsal marks and also use the letter "I"? My code uses whichever Score.markFormatter comes last, either boxes or alphabet.
\version "2.11.21"
\include "english.ly"
\score {
	<<
  \new Staff = "trombone" \music
		\set Staff.midiInstrument = "trombone"
		\set Score.markFormatter = #format-mark-alphabet
		\set Score.markFormatter = #format-mark-box-letters
		\clef bass