Re: Bends and falls

From: Anthony W. Youngman
Subject: Re: Bends and falls
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 22:14:35 +0100

In message <address@hidden>, Akakie <address@hidden> writes

OK, I found doits and falls, but not bends. Is this still waiting for a
sponsor or ...? I don't quite understand the "sponsor" stuff.

The "sponsor" stuff is where you offer to pay Han Wen to do something that you want ... like I did for "bendAfter" :-)

How didn't you get it to work? I know when I first tried to use it, the docu was crap (sorry, Graham :-) but there ARE examples there, you just need to search the lilypond website - probably under the regression tests or examples - and you'll find it documented there. That's where I found out how it actually worked ...

Cheers,
Wol

Akakie wrote:

In editing jazz, what symbols can I use for bends (on a single note) and
falls (after a note). <del>I've looked at bendAfter, but not made it
work</del>. I'm new to Lilypond.

--
Anthony W. Youngman - address@hidden