Re: Melisma error.

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Melisma error.
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 10:27:04 +0800

Further to this, I now have a perfect score.  The double underscore is not
necessary.  If it is there, it prints.  If it is not there, it doesn't print,
but the melisma is still honored.  To my mind, that looks better, but I have
seen plenty of scores with the underscores printed.  I no longer need to have
the lyrics with unconventional line breaks.

I haven't yet included a \score section.  All that I need it to do is increase
the margins.  I am using A4 paper, but that causes no difficulty.  Hopefully
my general settings take care of that.

I imported the notes directly from the file Noteedit produced, and with some
trepidation, the whole Noteedit beginning.  I am beginning to suspect that
the problems were caused by non-printing characters.

This sounds very much "not by the book," but it works.

Doug.