Re:parts from score or score from parts?

From: Peter Mogensen
Subject: Re:parts from score or score from parts?
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 18:50:40 +0200

I usually maintain a seperate section defining the score from the different voice, which I edit when I need a different extract.

However... this editing of the score file is tedious. Why not add a feature to lilypond where you can select to "mute" certain staffs or voices with a command line switch?

Peter