Re: Formatting a blank sheet

From: Stephen Torri
Subject: Re: Formatting a blank sheet
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 19:10:12 -0500

I must comment my own email. What I see when it prints out is different
from viewing it in a PDF format. What is see is that KPDF opens the
sheet at 200%. When I set it to 100% I see that its much smaller. What I
was wondering if I need to set the page size to say that I would like to
print out on 8.5in x 11in paper?

Right now the empty staff are 117mm wide.

Also how do I change the cleff symbol to "G_8"? I normally put this a
\context Voice.

Stephen