Changing the jazz symbols?

From: iain duncan
Subject: Changing the jazz symbols?
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 01:25:23 -0700

Hi, I have figured out from the tutorial that most of what lilypond does
for jazz symbols is ok, but in an ideal world for me, I would get the
notation as is the case with the Real Books and Aebersold Books.
( Excellent examples of lead sheet formatting. )

If someone is able to tell me how to make the following changes to the
chord format, that would be wonderful:

- main symbol the same size as the letter name, ie a C7 looks just like
it does in ascii. The 7 is not superscript. Ditto for the dim and
half-diminished symbols.
- secondary alterations are superscript, so a C7b9 would have smaller
higher placed b9 only
- a dash for minor, ie C-

If the above is not possible, that would be good to know too I guess!
Thanks
Iain