between-system-space

From: gio
Subject: between-system-space
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 17:17:12 +0200

Hi!!
I've got some trouble using the "between-system-space" command with
OOoLilyPond and OpenOffice Writer.

The "between-system-space" command is ignored and I'm not able to change
the default value.

The code in the OOoLilyPond Editor is:

\relative
\new PianoStaff \with {
         \override VerticalAlignment #'forced-distance = #10
 } <<
  \new Staff {
    \clef treble
    \key c\major
    \time 4/4
      c2 d e f g a b c b a g f e d
      c d e f g a b c b a g f e d
  }
  \new Staff {
    \clef bass
    \time 4/4
     c,2 d e f g a b c b a g f e d
     c d e f g a b c b a g f e d

and the code in the OOoLilyPond template is:

\include "lilypond-book-preamble.ly"

\paper {
  #(define dump-extents #t)
  line-width = 16.3\cm
  between-system-space = 5\cm
}

\layout {
  indent = #0
  \context {
    \Score
    \remove "Bar_number_engraver"

{
% ly snippet contents follows:
c' d' e'
% end ly snippet

I think that the problem is the code contained in the file
"lilypond-book-preamble.ly":

\version "2.10.0"

#(set! toplevel-score-handler print-score-with-defaults)
#(set! toplevel-music-handler
  (lambda (p m)
   (if (not (eq? (ly:music-property m 'void) #t))
        (print-score-with-defaults
         p (scorify-music m p)))))

#(ly:set-option (quote no-point-and-click))
#(define inside-lilypond-book #t)
#(define version-seen #t)

If I delete this code:

#(set! toplevel-music-handler
  (lambda (p m)
   (if (not (eq? (ly:music-property m 'void) #t))
        (print-score-with-defaults
         p (scorify-music m p)))))

the "between-system-space" command works fine, but the image created by
the OOoLilyPond Editor became very height and occupies all the page in
the OpenOffice file..

Can you help me?? I'm not able to understand the
"lilypond-book-preamble.ly" code, I've searched in the documentation but
I've found no informations..

Thanks, bye!!

Giordano