RE: Trying to control chord symbols (shorter)

From: Ed Ardzinski
Subject: RE: Trying to control chord symbols (shorter)
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 16:28:13 +0000

I sent a reply with an example yesterday (I think), but since I'm at work I don't have the file, and I generally delete the user group e-mails pretty quickly.

IIRC I thought you had the exceptions format down but might not have been invoking it in your code.  I have found that if you have more than one exception when you use one you cancel the other.

If you can't find my reply in the archives (it's possible that your e-mail system flagged it as junk?) e-mail me off the list and I'll send you the example file directly.

Cheers!