Sponsorhip offer: slash on beamed grace notes

From: Jamie Bullock
Subject: Sponsorhip offer: slash on beamed grace notes
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 17:17:55 +0100

Hi,

This is a feature request relating to the following thread:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2006-12/msg00253.html

I would be happy to use this solution, but the slash is too short.
Perhaps I could invent some other hack by inserting postscript directly
into the score, but I would rather sponsor a new a feature and see it
integrated into Lilypond properly.

The only example I could find is in the Common Music Notation manual:
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/software/cmn/cmn/png/grace.png

Any takers?

Jamie