Fingerings Below Bowings?

From: Matt Bethe
Subject: Fingerings Below Bowings?
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 17:58:29 +0000 (UTC)

I am trying to figure out how to tell lilypond to always
 put fingerings below bowings in my music.  I found
this in the manual:

Commonly tweaked properties
The vertical ordering of scripts is controlled
 with the script-priority property. The lower
this number, the closer it will be put to the note.
Example:
.
\once\overrideTextScript#'script-priority =#-100
a4^\prall^\markup{\sharp}
\once\overrideScript#'script-priority =#-100
a4^\prall^\markup{\sharp}

I can't figure out how to apply this to bowings and
 fingerings!  Any help would be appreciated!  Thanks!

Matt