Re: vertical spacing

From: David Bobroff
Subject: Re: vertical spacing
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 11:44:44 +0000

I seem to have partially answered my own question.  I tried using the
example in the docs regarding two-pass vertical spacing and it *did*
make a noticeable difference....on most of the pages.  On pages where
the score was especially sparse the staves were set closer together,
disrupting the pattern.  How can this be fixed?

Also, in the example of the two-pass method there is the line:

\includePageLayoutFile

Is this to be taken literally?  I see that there was a generated file by
the name of "score-page-layout.ly".  Should I be using:

\include "score-page-layout.ly"?