Re: keeping rendered pdf file size down

From: yota moteuchi
Subject: Re: keeping rendered pdf file size down
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 16:25:19 -0400

you could try to remove the point-n-click information

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.11/Documentation/user/lilypond/Point-and-click

Yota

On 21 Apr 2007 11:04:18 -0700, Kieran Coulter <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

I first want to thanks Mats for the help with the Chopin Ballade.

My next question is how to keep the rendered pdf size down to the same amount of KB the included pdf's usually end up having. For example, the included Bach Partita No.2 Sinfonia letter pdf file size is 238KB, but when I render the .ly to check version compatibility, the output pdf file is 921KB. What is necessary to ensure the smallest file output size possible?

Thanks!

Kieran