Re: TeXShop and Lilypond

From: Mechsner Wolfgang
Subject: Re: TeXShop and Lilypond
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 20:08:26 +0200

Thank you very much for the instructions!

I am just testing TexShop and the engines of Nicola. The simple lilypond engine works, the lilypond-book however does not:

"2007-04-22 20:03:59.601 TeXShop[495] *** NSTask: Task create for path /Users/wome/Library/TeXShop/Engines/Lilypond-LaTeX.engine failed: 8, "Exec format error"."

By the way: how can I prompt TexShop, to accept *.lytex files in the same way as *.tex files?

Wolfgang