Re: TeXShop and Lilypond

From: Mechsner Wolfgang
Subject: Re: TeXShop and Lilypond
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 21:15:34 +0200

Thank you for the quick answer! But:

My Lilypond-folder lays on my Desktop

My Lilypond-LaTeX.engine contains:

set LILYPONDFOLDER = /Users/wome/Desktop

As I told you: my Lilypond-Engine (in Library/TexShop/Engines) works with this variable!

(I did chmod ...)

Any ideas?

Wolfgang

Am 22.04.2007 um 20:57 schrieb Michael Millett:

Mechsner Wolfgang wrote:

"2007-04-22 20:03:59.601 TeXShop[495] *** NSTask: Task create for path /Users/wome/Library/TeXShop/Engines/Lilypond-LaTeX.engine failed: 8, "Exec format error"."

The above is the same error that I kept getting. I am told that this is neither a TeXShop error code or a Lilypond error code. It is probably coming from Cocoa.

My sugggestions: Be sure that the Lilypond application is located in Applications, and not inside a folder.

Then, in the Terminal, cd your way to Library/TeXShop/engines, and make the engine executable by typing:

chmod 755 Lilypond-LaTeX.engine

Close then re-open TeXShop.

Then, try again.

Good luck.