Re: beginning-of-measure padding value?

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: beginning-of-measure padding value?
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 00:05:11 +0200

Le dimanche 22 avril 2007 à 04:17 -0700, Graham Percival a écrit :
> Kieren MacMillan wrote:
> > Hi, Mats --
> >
> >> This is a typical situation where you want to use
> >> \override Score.SpacingSpanner #'average-spacing-wishes = ##f
> >
> > Thanks for that tip -- I'm finally "getting it" with regard to
> > "average-spacing-wishes".
>
> Great!  Once your show opens, could you have a look at the 2.11 docs and
> see whether #'average-spacing-wishes is sufficiently well documented?
> (err, wait until 2.11.23 is out; I there's been some changes to the
> Spacing chapter recently)

If you don't want to wait for .23, you can have a look at
http://john.mandereau.free.fr/lilypond-doc/Documentation/
where I regularly (at least once a week) upload the documentation built
from Git master branch (actually it's lilypond/translation, but the two
branches are often merged, and are identical right now).  I primilarly
do this for translators, but it may also be useful to docs helpers.

HTH,
John