gracenote producing wrong clef

From: madhg
Subject: gracenote producing wrong clef
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 06:55:37 -0700 (PDT)

In keyboard music, an appoggiatura for the first note in the treble staff
interferes with the clefs in the lower staff.  It makes the bass staff start
with a treble clef folllowed immediately by the correct bass clef.

Removing the appogg  gets rid of the problem: lower staff starts with the
bass clef as it should.

Lilypond v. 2.11.20.   Bug? or my error?

Small example:

myupperstaff = {
        \clef treble
        \time 4/4

         \appoggiatura f'16   e4
        } % end myupperstaff

mylowerstaff = {
        \clef bass

        r4
} % end lowerstaff

\score{
        \new GrandStaff
    <<
    \new Staff = trebleStaff \relative c' \myupperstaff
    \new Staff = bassStaff \relative c \mylowerstaff

}

Same thing happens if I use PianoStaff instead of separate staves combined
into GrandStaff.