Re: beginning-of-measure padding value?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: beginning-of-measure padding value?
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 16:49:44 -0700

Kieren MacMillan wrote:
Hi, Graham:

Anything in particular other than this?

Here are three screenshots from my "COA" reed part (sorry: no time to make minimal examples right now, so I can't be sure how many of these are easily reproducible, or are artifacts of my particular score and engraving code).

Ironically, I only recognize the third one (whole note tremolo, the only one with an exapmle :) as having been fixed recently.

I'm surprised about the first two collisions; the new collision avoidance should really have caught them. OTOH, it's possible that these were isolated incidents which were fixed after .11. I'll test them in .22 as soon as you have an example (in this case, even non-minimal will do).

Cheers,
- Graham