Re: \override VerticalAlignment #'forced-distance in version 2.11.15

From: Bernard Hurley
Subject: Re: \override VerticalAlignment #'forced-distance in version 2.11.15
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 03:51:21 +0100

Hi,

Just to clarify this, VerticalAlignment no longer has the property
forced-distance in v 2.11. The lilypond score I am processing was
written by a relative who unfortunately died last year and I am not sure
exactly what effect he was trying to achieve. Getting it to work at all
was a bit of a struggle as it didn't have a \version tag and I had to
use convert-ly several times before I got it to work.

Bernard