Re: Lilypond + LaTeX

From: Adam Good
Subject: Re: Lilypond + LaTeX
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 22:32:31 +0200

Basically it comes down to something like this, if I take Lilypond code that works for me, then use the same code in LaTeX, my spacing gets all goofy.

It seems that Latex is doing some automatic margin stuff that ends up kicking lilypond code out of place.

how do I come up with something like a neutral Latex document that won't affect any of my Lily coding?

any ideas would be so appreciated.

The last code I stuck in is a perfect example. take out the lilypond code, compile it in Lilypond and compare to what gets compiled in Latex. You should see what I mean.

Adam