Re: Lilypond + LaTeX

From: Adam Good
Subject: Re: Lilypond + LaTeX
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 15:48:02 +0200

Ok I have this working in my LaTeX file:

\newcommand{\betweenLilyPondSystem}[1]{\linebreak}

\begin {lilypond} ....etc...

to put more space between score lines. actually i used {\linebreak\linebreak } to get even closer to what I needed but now the line spacing from one piece to another is inconsistent. Sometimes it looks like a lot, sometimes just right depending on the length of the piece.

is there a way to set padding between lines? or just set the amount of distance that a \linebreak is equal to?

adam