Acciaccaturas with beams have no slash

From: Miguel Ramos
Subject: Acciaccaturas with beams have no slash
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 16:59:09 +0100

Good afternoon,

I'm trying to get an acciaccatura with two beamed crotchets, but I
don't seem to be able to get what I want.

When I use \acciaccatura { e8 f } e2, for instance, both notes come
out with a slash, which is something I've never seen in a score.
Furthermore, the notes come out without beam.

When I use \acciaccatura { e8[ f] } e2, the beam comes out right, but
no slash is printed (the slanted line that should be crossing the stem
and beam).

Is there any way of getting this right? A work around maybe?

Thank you,

Miguel Ramos