Re: No Noteheads for single Notes

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: No Noteheads for single Notes
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 22:32:15 +0200

If you browse through the table of contents of the manual, you will find a section called "Hidden notes". You could also have looked in the index of the manual and found relevant information both under "hiding ...", "invisible ..."
and "transparent ...".

  /Mats

Quoting Maximilian Albert <address@hidden>:

Klaus Muth schrieb:

How do I hide the notehead for single Notes? I succeeded in making them
invisble in using a ridiculous tiny size:

\once \override NoteHead #'font-size = #-20 a

but this is a really ugly hack ;). Is there a better solution?

There is a 'transparent' property which has precisely this effect:

 \once \override NoteHead #'transparent = ##t a

Hope this helps,
Max