\stemUp problem

From: Palmer, Ralph
Subject: \stemUp problem
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 08:25:07 -0400

Greetings -

I'm running LilyPond 2.10.16 under Windows XP SP2.

I'm trying to write out a cue, and I want the instrument name below the
lower voice, but I can't get the right combination. First, I can't get
the stem on the first note to go up. In the following code, I don't
understand why the two quarter notes have their stems going up, but the
half note has its stem going down. Am I missing something?

Ralph
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ralph Palmer
Energy/Administrative Coordinator
Keene State College
Keene, NH 03435-2502
Phone: 603-358-2230
Cell: 603-209-2903
Fax: 603-358-2456
address@hidden

%%%%%%%%%%%%%% begin snippet %

\version "2.10.16"
%\include "english.ly"

Test = {
        \key d \minor
        \clef treble
        \time 2/2

        \once \override Score.RehearsalMark #'break-align-symbol =
#'time-signature
        \once \override Score.RehearsalMark #'padding = #2.0
        \mark \markup {\teeny \note #"4" #1 \teeny {" = 92 - 100"} }

        <<
        {
        R1
        } \\
        {
        \set fontSize = #-2
%       \once \override  TextScript #'padding = #1.5
        cis'2\stemUp d'4\stemUp e'\stemUp |

\score {
        \Test

        }