Re: Can Lilypond export separate pdfs?

From: Adam Good
Subject: Re: Can Lilypond export separate pdfs?
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 18:43:52 +0200

Mats,

I've been using Lilypond-LaTeX lately to start getting my book of 1-3 page pieces together. It's working for the most part pretty well although it can be painfully slow the more pieces i \include and I'm only up to about 19 pieces in my book so far. I can't even imagine what's going to happen when I have about 30 pieces, I think it's just going to choke.

So out of curiosity one day I checked out including one of my pieces as a pdf in a LaTeX document (which i couldn't get happening in Lilypond-LaTeX but could get happening in LaTeX) and it loaded way way quicker but as you pointed out to me in a previous post, you can only include graphics that are 1 page. thus my question about getting Lilypond to export more than one file for multi-page pieces.

well for now i guess I'll settle with seeing what happens when I \include more and more pieces.

adam