weird seg-fault involving lyrics; take two

From: David Bobroff
Subject: weird seg-fault involving lyrics; take two
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 17:50:02 +0000

I sent a problem to the list the other day.  I have not gotten any
response.  Perhaps my example file was too big.  Here is the problem
again with a smaller input file:

I'm having a problem involving lyrics.  In the following file, if I
comment out the line with \addlyrics LilyPond will process it.  If I
leave that line in, I get a segmentation fault *unless* I comment out
the other set of cues.

In short; I can get all the cues but no lyrics, or lyrics and no other
cues except for the ones with the lyrics.  Is this a software or wetware
problem?

-David

\version "2.10.10"

cue = {\set fontSize = #-3.5 }

euc = {\unset fontSize }

main = \relative c' {
  s1
  c1
  s1
  R1
}

que = \relative c'' {
  s1*2
%% Commenting out the block below allows lyrics in the first bar
%%
  <<
    {
      \cue
      c8 d e f g a b c
    }
    \\
    {
      R1
    }

%% Commenting out the block above allows lyrics in the first bar
}

barOne = \relative c'' {
  <<
    {
      <<
    \context Voice = "vox" {
      \cue
      c'4 b a g
      \euc
    }
%% Commenting out the lyrics allows the later cue to work
    \addlyrics  { vo- cal cue notes }

    }
    \\
    {