Re: lyric vertical spacing

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: lyric vertical spacing
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 10:35:38 +0200

Which LilyPond version? The vertical spacing handling has changed significantly
in the latest development version 2.11, compared to earlier versions.

You should be able to find several examples in the mailing list archives. The basic ideas are described in the section on "Vertical spacing inside a system".

   /Mats

David Bobroff wrote:
I want to move some lyrics much closer to the staff.  I also think I
need to decrease the space below them as well.  I have not yet found the
right place in the docs.  Could somebody point the way?

-David

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems