corrective to Problem while using OpenOffice.org with macro OOoLilyPond/

From: Ledocq-Boccart
Subject: corrective to Problem while using OpenOffice.org with macro OOoLilyPond/basic/script.xlb -see attachemnt-
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 12:23:35 +0200

Dear Antanas, thank you for your answer,

the problem is I cannot edit the dialog box anymore as I receive the following error message after entering Ctrl+M: "valeur ou type de données incorrect(e).Index hors de la plage définie" translated in englich = error message of OpenOffice.org 2.0: "incorrect value or data
type. Index outside defined range".

It happens that way even afetr uninstalling OpenOffice.org, LilyPond and OOoLilyPond, and having cleaned up the registry keys.

It looks as if the PC had irreversibly memorized the initial incorrcet action.

Regards

Charlie

-----------------------------------
I am using OpenOffice.org version 2.0.3 on winXP . My problem is :

on OpenOffice.org with macro Ctrl+M from OOoLilyPond (version 2.10)

The Ctrl+M macro does not start anymore, even after new installation of
all LilyPond, OOoLilypond and OpenOffice.org version 2.0.3 !
I even have cleaned the registry (I use regularly Regseeker without
trouble).

This happened after having modifies the path of the LilyPond executable
file in the dialog window, because I had an error message "file
c:\program ... not found"

OOoLilypond, OpenOffice.org and LilyPond are all installed in c:\Program
Files\
The library script.xlb and the ctrl+M have been carefully installed
according to the instructio given with OOoLilyPond, excepted that the
macro is refused to be installed in the Macro OpenOffice Library (the
***Append*** button is not activable when selecting the radio button
"Macros
OpenOffice"; I have installed it in My Macros file, wihch allows to
activate the button ***"append"***.
Customization of ctrl+M has been done according to instructions.

What happens now:
while opening a writer document with OpenOffice.org:

typing Ctrl+M, Enter
   gives an error message of OpenOffice.org:  "incorrect value or data
type: index outside defined range"

together with a sreen showing the basic instructions with one marked
with ared arrow flag in the left column "ReDim Preserve sTemplate(i-1)
As String".

Could somebody help to find a solution to this?

Thanks for answer

Charlie

9:07