Re: TeXShop and Lilypond

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: TeXShop and Lilypond
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 10:43:30 -0400

Hi, Michael:

At long last Lilypond and TeXShop are working together on my system.

Thank you so much for this post -- I now have Lilypond-TeXShop working here, too, and it's fabulous!
Hopefully, others will benefit from your work as well.

One quick note:

Turning the engine source code into a correct engine file was a problem for me.

Using Firefox, I was able to save the file directly as a text file (no Word intervention), with the filename already correctly set (i.e., without the .txt extension).

Best wishes,
Kieren.