Re: problems with afterGrace

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: problems with afterGrace
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 20:30:15 +0300

Well, I would like to, but I don't get this working yet. The line
\set afterGraceFraction = #(cons 2 4)
is obviously not correct in this form.

Graham Percival wrote:
I'm always willing to replace examples in the documentation; please send me a better example.

Cheers,
- Graham

Till Rettig wrote:
Hello all,

I just tried to apply the example from the docs for 2.11, chapter 6.5.7 for changing the distance from afterGrace notes. But I get always a warning that the right context cannot be found. Would it be good to add a better example to the docs?

this is my minimal example:

\version "2.11.23"
\relative c'' { c1 {

\set afterGraceFraction = #(cons 2 4)