Re: "between-system-space" command using OpenOffice

From: Morten Lemvigh
Subject: Re: "between-system-space" command using OpenOffice
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 19:38:05 +0200

Mats Bengtsson wrote:
You are completely right, in that the spacing between systems is handled
within LaTeX (or HTML or texinfo) if you use lilypond-book.

I'm setting a book in latex - how do I tell lilypond-book to make the between-system-space bigger? I just use the \lilypondfile{myfile.ly} command for music inclusion. - I couldn't find anything under the lilypond-book documentation.

Thanks,
Morten