Two notehead sizes in one chord

From: Palmer, Ralph
Subject: Two notehead sizes in one chord
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 16:31:42 -0400

Greetings -

I'm running LilyPond 2.10.16 under Windows XP Pro SP2.

I'm trying to get a single notehead in a chord to appear smaller than
the other(s). I'm not having any luck finding it in the documentation. I
can change the whole chord, and I could change one note if I broke the
notes into two separate voices, but I'm trying to get both (all)
noteheads on the same stem. I've looked in the User Manual and in the
regression tests, but I'm not finding what I need.

Thank you for your time and attention,

Ralph
Ralph Palmer
Energy/Administrative Coordinator