Re: writing identifiers

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: writing identifiers
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 05:22:27 -0700

madhg wrote:

But after rereading this section of the doc, I still don't know what should
go after "parser location" or replace "(number?)".  Is that information
somewhere accessible (bearing in mind that the Learning Manual is intended
for non-experts)?  I feel rather at sea here.

Follow the links. From the bottom of 4.2, there's a link to 4.3. That has a link to 5.6, which might solve this issue, but it's more likely that then you'll need to follow the link to chapter 12 advanced tweaks with scheme.

- Graham