Re: etf2ly

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: etf2ly
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 01:23:10 +0200

2007/5/24, Helge Kruse <address@hidden>:
Is there any other possibility to enter scores graphically before I edit and
tweak them for Lilypond? I tried Canorus, but this program starts without
any music edition capability at my Windows XP SP2. So it's currently not
working.

Try Canorus version 2.5, the 3.0 is indeed buggy (windows Qt problem,
I guess). This is the best way I could recommend; besides, Canorus is
being actively developed; think we should see pre-1.0 versions
relatively soon (I'd say in about a year or so). However, the 2.5 is
quite useable and if it's still basic, you can always export LilyPond
code and work on it manually.

Cheers,
Valentin