Re: Single Staff Polyphony

From: Damian leGassick
Subject: Re: Single Staff Polyphony
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 18:04:51 +0100

you can add

\override Staff.NoteCollision #'merge-differently-headed = ##t

and this should do it

On 27 May 2007, at 14:29, Norman Hamilton wrote:

Hi,

I have a question regarding single staff polyphony. When two voices share the same pitch LilyPond (2.6.3) will show the two notes next to each other. I would like to alter this so that only one note appears with beams up and down. If notes have different time values, I'd like the note with longest duration to be shown.