Re: Connecting Bar Lines With ChoirStaff

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Connecting Bar Lines With ChoirStaff
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 09:37:58 +0200

Thanks for pointing out this typo! I have replaced "ChoirStaff" -> "GrandStaff" in the text, which probably is what the original author had in mind. I don't think
it's necessary with a cross-reference.

  /Mats

Paul Harouff wrote:
Thanks. There appears to be a contradiction:

6.4.5 Bar Lines

In scores with many staves, a \bar command in one staff is automatically
applied to all staves. The resulting bar lines are connected between
different staves of a StaffGroup, PianoStaff, or ChoirStaff.

The last sentence should probably be changed to "See <6.4.7 System Start
Delimiters> for examples of the different handling of bar lines for
GrandStaff, StaffGroup, and ChoirStaff." Should probably add PianoStaff to
the page as well.

Paul