Re: Java, was: etf2ly

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Re: Java, was: etf2ly
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 07:21:48 +0200

The PluginManager was not able to download/install the files.
Why?
I dont know. After playing around I found the Download Options. After I changed the setting from "Plugin central default" to "SWITCH", plugins are downloaded.

That would install dependencies like the Console, ErrorList, Templates plugin, now you must do it yourself, see http://lilypondtool.organum.hu for the requirements.
I've downloaded the jar files and copied them to C:\Programme\jEdit\jars until jEdit started without any error.

I assumed that the Download Manager would do some additional setup. Therefore I deleted ErrorList.jar and started jEdit again. It complained about the missing plugin as expected. Since the PluginManager now is configured, it could download ErrorList.jar. jEdit and LilypondTool started fine, but with errors display in Console and not in ErrorList. No way to point and click to get to the error in the .ly file.

Best regards, Helge