Re: tied note accidentals after line break

From: Tao Cumplido
Subject: Re: tied note accidentals after line break
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 08:45:29 +0200

Well, in this example from the Regression tests it does.
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.10/input/regression/lily-dd43efc1a7.ly

And so it did in my score, which I actually have never seen before, so I found
it quite strange not to have an accidental style which solves this.

Actually I solved the problem myself later.
I think I used '\override Accidental #'after-line-break = ##f'.

Hmm, I just checked the same example from above in the regression tests of
version 2.11 and the accidental is indeed not printed after the line break,
although it says that it should.

regards,

Tao

-------- Original-Nachricht --------